An important tool for a time traveler is a watch
Depending which timeline you're traveling, some watches are more useful compared to others. Some have additional functions such as: second time zone, compass and radiation detector. We have a selection for you. Various models and functions. Available at this moment.
The multitask watch. Simple and useful for many situations.
- 200M Water Resistant, EL Backlight with afterglow, Thermometer
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F); Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F); Temperature tendency graph
- Fishing mode: The suitability of a specific date and time for fishing as indicated as one of five levels, Moon Data (moon age of input data, moon phase graph)
- 30 time zones (50 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off; 1/100 second stopwatch
- Countdown range: 100 hours; Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 100 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Casio Men's AQW101-1AVCF Active Dial Multi-Task Gear Sport Watch On Amazon.com ⇒
A watch that can detect nuclear radiation and has memory. Useful for time travel.
- DER: Indication / Threshold Range : 0.01 to 9999.99 µSv/h (0.01/0.1/1.0/10.0/100)
- DE: Indication range / Threshold range : 0.001 to 9999.999 mSv (0.001/0.01/0.1/1.0/10.0/100)
- Energy Range : 0.06 to 1.5 MeV
- Total memory : 500 reading records
- Detector : GM (Geiger-Muller) tube
- Water resistant : 100m (328ft)
- PC Communication IRDA (IrDA adaptor not included in the set)
- Generic Gamma Master II Gamma Radiation Detector Steel Watch On Amazon.com ⇒
This Swiss quartz mechanizm watch continiously monitors radiation.
- Uses accurate and reliable Swiss-made Ronda 763 quartz mechanizm
- Stores measurement data and alarm events in non-volative memory
- Continiously monitors radiation and counts radiation dose exposed to you
- Connects to PC/notebook via infrared port to download data
- Audible alarms you when it detects high radiation emission
- Polimaster PM1208M Radiation Monitor Watch On Amazon.com ⇒
Inspired by technology from the 1900's. Looks strange but navigates well on timelines.
- Japanese Movement Steampunk Styled Analog Watch
- Weathered-brass Look on Metal Findings Plus Leather Strap
- 2 Light-up Vacuum Tube-style LEDs on Top, On/off Switch Controls Red LEDs in Vacuum Tubes
- Ornamental Winding Keys (ships with a replacement key)
- Comes in a Tin, Suitable for Gifting
- ThinkGeek Steampunk Styled Tesla Analog Watch On Amazon.com ⇒
Back to basics. Handy for traveling back in time or other low-tech places.
- Fully functioning compass
- Useful as back up watch
- Great addition to a nautical collection
- Malfunction of compass in magnetic portals may occur
- 4" Sundial Compass - Solid Brass Sun Dial On Amazon.com ⇒
A simple watch that shows various positions on a timeline.
- Shows past, future and present in one time piece
- Simple but stylish design to fit various worlds
- Projects Watch Past, Present, Future Black 40mm, Black Mesh Band On Amazon.com ⇒
A view of the mechanical movement of time.
- Specification (approx): - Diameter: 4.3cm (1.7") - Thickness: 1.3cm (0.5") - Length of watch band: 19.0cm (7.5")
- Movement: Self-winding Mechanical, please wind up the watch before every usage.
- Please keep the watch away from magnet to avoid making the watch stop working.