Heather True Royal
It sounds like a coffee addict, trying to pronounce the word coffee,
after having no coffee for days.
But things are not always what they seem.
Especially when it comes to: COVFEFE.
The notorious COVFEFE Tweet from the notorious bad bad orange man.
Whether you say: CoFeV or FeCoV,
you can wear this t-shirt to explain about COVFEFE,
without saying too much, in order to show what you know,
in an authentic style and with grace.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
It’s comfortable for men and women.
The Time Transportal logo is the inside label.
• T-shirt color: Heather True Royal
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• T-shirt made in: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
• Printed for you at the nearest printing facility of your order
Compound Formula CoFeV
Molecular Weight 165.72
Appearance Metallic solid in various forms (plate, bar, sheet, sputtering target, powder)
Melting Point 1427 °C
Boiling Point N/A
Density 8.12 g/cm3
Solubility in H2O N/A
Electrical Resistivity 40 µΩ·cm
Specific Heat 0.10 kj/kg °C
Tensile Strength 1345 MPa (ultimate)
Thermal Conductivity 0.29 W/cm °C
Iron cobalt vanadium alloy
Patent US3695944A 1989-10-03
See also: COVFEFE – Iron Cobalt Vanadium Alloy ⇒
140 total views, 1 views today