Censored: Common Sense
What is common sense, these days?
It’s matter of perception, we think.
And we think also that censorship is something on this timeline.
It has a feeling of Déjà Vu and also a bit that echoes
a thing from the past.
A great gift for theand those who want to have freedom of speech.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
It’s comfortable for
The Time Transportal logo is the inside label.
• T-shirt color: Athletic Heather
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• T-shirt made in: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
• Printed for you at the nearest printing facility of your order
140 total views, 1 views today